I was lucky that both girls slept really well last night after getting home. We didn't get home until after midnight. Abby slept in til 10:45, and Daphne went for 7 1/2 hours before wanting to eat again. So that was exciting. :-) I love it when she decides to sleep for more than 2-3 hours at a time. I've been lucky so far to have girls that like to sleep, and like to sleep in. Hopefully that trend will continue.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Brad Paisley
The concert last night was SOO cool! :-) I wasn't sure if was going to like it...drunk redneck hicks all over, and wasn't sure if I'd like the whole live concept. But it was fun. The people we sat by weren't completely miserable or anything...and it was so much fun being able to sing along to the songs and not feel like a dork, because everyone was doing it! I think that Justin wants to go to the Def Leppard *also with REO speedwagon and Styx) concert that is coming in April. I have to admit, that would probably be pretty cool to go to as well. I'm gonna see if I can get a little video on here from the concert last night, the quality is crappy, because it was done with the cell phone. But hey, isn't technology great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment