We have been keeping busy the last week or two. I have been attempting to de-clutter our house and garage. Hopefully we will be getting rid of our old freezer on Wednesday. I put it up on Freecycle, and we've already had a couple of people offer to come and look at it. That will be nice to get out of the garage. Hopefully we will be able to get rid of some other junk as well. Justin put a few shelves up in the garage this last week. I'm hoping that he'll be able to get around to putting up the rest of the shelves that we are wanting in there. I'm getting excited about having space in our garage. More than just a little walk-way.
We bought some wood the other day so we can hopefully get a fence up this summer. I found an ad on Craigslist that had the fencing planks for $.65 a piece. Much cheaper than any place around here. It will be nice when we can get that up, and be able to play outside without having to worry about who is watching us.
Well, back to life!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment