Friday, May 16, 2008

My new sewing machine!

My new sewing machine came on Wednesday. Happy Mother's Day to me! :-) It's fun! The last two nights I've been over at my parents house, and my mom and I have been trying to figure out how to use it...it only took us an hour the first night to figure out how to thread the stupid thing! :-) Tonight I fiddled with the embroidery functions, and ended up making Abby a little purse/bag. I messed up in a few spots, but she's not going to care, and it still looks cute to me! :-) I'm excited for the projects I can do now :-)

We are hopefully going to get our fence up this next week. That will be REALLY nice. And will hopefully keep the dummies out of our yard. Well, it's after midnight, and I really need to go to bed.

No comments: