I took some pictures at my parents house on Sunday of the cousins playing, and told my nieces and nephew that I'd post the pictures on there, so they could see their pictures on the computer. So here you go, Grant, Paige and Lauren. :-)




I went out of town with my parents this last weekend. It was nice to get away for a few days. My Uncle showed Abby some of his tractors, so she wanted me to take her picture with some of them. She had fun.
I'm getting excited for the Holidays. Justin is going to have some time off..He'll actually have Thanskgiving and Christmas off this year. Micron announced that everyone has to take like 3 weeks of vacation time. Luckily, Justin has most of the hours saved up, so we won't be loosing any money...well expect the night deferintial...but he should be able to pick up some overtime still to make up for it. I have been making little tutu skirts for my nieces.. I saw some at a store than thought that I could make those. :-) They are turning out pretty cute. :-) I just hope that they enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed making them.


No comments:
Post a Comment