Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Utah

The girls and I hitched a ride with my parents this weekend and went to visit my sister and her fmaily. While we were there, it was the pinewood derby. After a late night and too much fun with glitter and mod podge, the final results were astounding. Or something like that. :-) The princess car was Abby's car, and the butterfly/fairy one was my nieces.
Probably most surprising of all, was Daphne FINALLY warming up to Grandpa. We'll see how long it last, but she was actually liking him this weekend. It was cute so cute to watch her willingly go to him. :-)
My sister bought the matching outfits for the girls. They looked so cute. Unfortunately we weren't able to get a picture with all of them looking at the same time.
This was Emma's car.

Daphne cut through 4 teeth while we were down there, and Abby's loose tooth got A LOT wigglier (if that is even a word) I was expecting the tooth to be gone by the time we got home, but she stop messing with it. I expect any day we will have the first visit from the tooth fairy at this house.
Now I just need to catch up on all the laundry, again. As well as try to find my house, again.




No comments: