For those of you who know Daphne....you know this face well. It just cracks me up! She glares at EVERYONE, especially people she doesn't know like (which is almost everyone). Maybe some day she will decide to become a people person.
She went to Nursery for the first time on Sunday. She stayed the whole time! I was impressed. I just hope that she will keep this up! I went out to check on her several times. There was only once that she was crying, but she actually let someone pick her up and she stopped. I'm hoping that I won't have to stay in Nursery all the time with her, like I did with Abby. I really don't want to be in nursery again, at least right now.


1 comment:
Wow! Cachet always does this too. She is so onery to everyone we see! I am glad it is just the age it seems. The nightgowns turned out really cute! All the girls are so cute!
Post a Comment