
Monday, October 26, 2009
Almost Halloween
Our stake had an Adult Halloween dance this last weekend. I really wanted to go, and actually dress up for it. Justin normally isn't into the whole dress up thing. Most Halloweens he wears a shirt that says "this IS my Halloween custume". Very creative, huh. This year, we were at the store and looking at Halloween costumes, and he found a cloak that he thought was really cool. So I set out to try to make him one similar to it. He was SOOO funny to watch wearing that thing. It was just like the girls when they get a new dress up outfit. Twirling it around, making it flow in the breeze. LOL. It does make it worth the time making it, know that he liked it that much. As for me, I had no idea what to do for me. So i settled for making a flappers dress. It would have been more fun, had I had more fringe, but I didn't want to spend any more money on these custumes, and used what I already had at home. Now, I need to make the girls little red capes for this weekend. They both want to be Little Red Riding hood. We'll see how that goes.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
VERY cute!!!
Post a Comment