Monday, July 26, 2010

Getting so big!

I can't believe how the time has been flying by! Thad is getting so big! I can't believe it at times. It's amazing to think back to how unsure i was about having him when I was pregnant, and now...I don't know what we did without him. He is such a bundle of joy and a blessing in our lives. The girls love him to pieces.
Life has been so incredibly busy these days. I can't believe how quickly the summer has gone by. Before I know it, Abby will be back in school, and gone all day long every day. While I am excited for her to be back in school and learning, I am most definately not looking forward to getting up early every morning to get her ready. Bleh! We are NOT morning people here in this house.

No comments: