It has been a long time since I updated this. A lot has been going on the last couple of months. These pictures are in no particular order, and I'm being too lazy to try to arrange them. :-)
We got a bunch of snow a few weeks ago. She thought it was SOOOOO cool. I think she spent most of the day outside playing in it.
Millie has gained so much weight. She is a silly dog. She has been trying hard to find herself a new home a few times...In less than 12 hours, she chewed up both of the laptop cables.. Naughty doggy...
Sometime between the 23rd and 24th, someone decided that our plain fence needed some updating...or something like that. We considered ourselves lucky, that it took over 2 1/2 years for our fence to get tagged.. Also, I am grateful that they didn't use any naughty words...
My mom had me come up with this wall hanging for one of my Aunts for Christmas. I thought it turned out pretty cute.
I made 5 baby blankets to give away this Christmas time. I still have a bsu one to find a home for. It's been fun giving them to friends, and also people I don't know, but I know that they will enjoy them.



Daphne had her 3rd birthday! I can't believe that she is already 3!! How crazy. What is even more mindblowing, she will be a sunbeam starting sunday!!! Holy cow!!
This is Daphne's most recent hiding spot. She puts toys in here when she wants to hide them from Millie.
The future I see for these two.... lol Daphne can be so sweet to him sometimes, and others, she can be so mean...I can only imagine how it will be when he can start retaliating..
On Dec 10th, Thad had surgery for his undecended testicle. The surgery ended up taking about 3 hours to complete. That was such a long day. He seems to have recovered well. I take him in for a post op appointment tomrorow, to make sure everything is healing the way it should. This picture was taken just before they took him back to start.
We got a bunch of snow a few weeks ago. She thought it was SOOOOO cool. I think she spent most of the day outside playing in it.
Millie has gained so much weight. She is a silly dog. She has been trying hard to find herself a new home a few times...In less than 12 hours, she chewed up both of the laptop cables.. Naughty doggy...
Sometime between the 23rd and 24th, someone decided that our plain fence needed some updating...or something like that. We considered ourselves lucky, that it took over 2 1/2 years for our fence to get tagged.. Also, I am grateful that they didn't use any naughty words...
My mom had me come up with this wall hanging for one of my Aunts for Christmas. I thought it turned out pretty cute.
I made 5 baby blankets to give away this Christmas time. I still have a bsu one to find a home for. It's been fun giving them to friends, and also people I don't know, but I know that they will enjoy them.


Daphne had her 3rd birthday! I can't believe that she is already 3!! How crazy. What is even more mindblowing, she will be a sunbeam starting sunday!!! Holy cow!!
This is Daphne's most recent hiding spot. She puts toys in here when she wants to hide them from Millie.
The future I see for these two.... lol Daphne can be so sweet to him sometimes, and others, she can be so mean...I can only imagine how it will be when he can start retaliating..
On Dec 10th, Thad had surgery for his undecended testicle. The surgery ended up taking about 3 hours to complete. That was such a long day. He seems to have recovered well. I take him in for a post op appointment tomrorow, to make sure everything is healing the way it should. This picture was taken just before they took him back to start.



No comments:
Post a Comment