

The other night while getting ready for bed, Daphne found her swimsuit with a tutu attached to it. She put it around her neck, and started running around the house saying "doggie super hero!!!" I asked her if she would like me to make her a cape to use rather than the swimsuit. Of course she said yes. She decided on the embroidery designs, she wanted one that looked like Tyra. And she also insisted that it be the one of the doggie laying in the bed. LOL There were a few other pug designs that would have been cute too, but she INSISTED on that one. Oh well. She seems to enjoy it well enough. Daphne informed me that the cape makes her run really fast, and fly in the air by the house. :-) Abby has requested that I make her one too, and Justin said I need to make matching ones for the dogs... We'll see about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment