We signed Abby up for a gymnastics class at the Rec Center. Yesterday was her first class. We were worried that she was going to be really shy and not want to do any of the stuff..but she wasn't...she was the opposite. She was SOOOO excited..and had a hard time sitting long enough for the teacher to explain what to do next. It was so cute to watch. The engery and excitement coming out of her. I can't wait for the next few weeks, to see how she does. :-)
We are still fighting the crud. I just feel so tired. I need a nap...or two, or three. I've been trying to de-junk my house some. I finally got the pantry cleaned out, and my cupboards..that's a nice feeling...not I need to get the bathroom cleaned, and the closet in abby's bathroom organized...
Not much else is happening around here. Just another night with Justin at work....these are long nights.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment