
This was Abby and her cousins Emma having fun at Jumpin Jacks when we were in Springville. Abby had so much fun.
Abby and her Daddy going down a slide at Jumpin Jacks.
Abby showing her new build-a-bear teddy bear that she got on her birthday.
Just a silly picture. :-)
Once again, the booger monster has decided to return. Daphne was up most of the night snorting and coughing. Poor little girl. I can't believe the amount of snot I've suctioned out of her. :-) ::yummy:: or something like that.
Febuary was my month for Jury Duty. My number was called up one time, but I had already been dismissed because Daphne had a Dr appointment that day. I'm glad that I decided to go for the month, instead of having them postpone it for 3 months.
We found another remote for the Wii at the Goodwill for $10. It was a return from Target. It works for the most part. :-) Sometimes in the Menu area, it will lose connection, and you'll have to reconnect the remote. But we haven't had any problems using it during games yet. So that is awesome! Abby likes bowling with all three of us, and not having to switch remotes. Abby is amazingly good at the bowling. She has beaten me several times. :-) We ordered another dance pad for Dance Dance Revolution. It should be here in a couple of days. This way two people can do it at the same time. That will be fun..and a lot of fun when company is in town.
Well, I need to go find my house. I am completely burried in laundry and dishes. Wish me luck.


No comments:
Post a Comment