I can't believe that it has already come and gone. How crazy is that? We had a little birthday party for her on Saturday. It was pretty uneventful. She COMPLETELY devoured her birthday cake. It was the cutest thing to watch. I picked up a small cake at Walmart, that was shaped like a kitty. It was made out of two cupcakes. She poked at the eyes a little bit, and then tasted the frosting and that was all it took! :-) Abby just touched hers a little bit, and seems like she threw it overboard after a while...Daphne loves her food. :-)
We are hopefully going to go out and get a christmas tree today. We'll see how well the little ones leave it alone. Maybe I should take a bet. Which kid do you think is going to knock it down first?? :-)


1 comment:
We only decorated the top half of our tree. We figured that Hoss would pull everything off!
Post a Comment