Friday, January 2, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

We are finally slowing down. It feels like we've been going 100 mph for the last couple of weeks. I was keeping super busy, making Christmas stuff, and then helping my mom make her Christmas stuff...then my sister was in town for like a week and a half.

Christmas was good. Abby and Daphne had so much fun opening presents and seeing what everyone got. They also had a ton of fun having so much time playing with their cousins. I've felt bad for Abby, because she hasn't had anyone to play with, so I whenever cousins are in town, I also make sure that she gets a lot of time to play with them. She sure enjoys her cousins!

Justin had 2 weeks off for Christmas. It was so nice having him home for an extended period of time. It's taking me some adjusting to him being back at work. The house is definately much more quiet now that he's not here. Not that he makes a lot of noise, I just notice more when he's gone.

The snow has all melted. Which has Abby very sad. She has had so much fun playing in the snow.
Someone loves their daddy...
Modeling the latest fashions in princess nightgowns.
Daphne LOVES her new toy. So cute.
So Happy for Christmas
Justin starting off the year with Diet coke and mentos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I love the pic of Daphne with her tounge out! So cute! I will send you pics of our reunion!
Carrie

Trisha said...

Hehe, I also especially like the picture of Daphne and tongue. I can't wait to see her walking! I also enjoy the pic of Justin's method of ringing in the New Year! He and Ken need to hang out more...or maybe that would be a bad thing...