So, the girls are still on medicaid, but we also have insurance through Micron. The insurance changed this year, so I need to switch Abby to the dr that we take Daphne to. I was told "just call her dr and have them give you a refer, no problem"
So, here's my journey to this easy fix:
Call Abby's doctor's office, call is transfered to another line...i leave a message...finally called back, told that I need to call her dr. office, that I have the wrong number. (I did call the right number, the person transfered my call to the wrong number) So...I call back again..tell the person what I need to do, she says "you need to call the health and welfare office" So I call them, only to get the message that they've changed their set up and now to get a healthy connections referal, you need to dial 211. So, I dial 211, and she tells me that I need to contact the Healthy Connections office in Caldwell. I leave a message at this new place, and 10 hours later, still no call back. Just think, Nationalized health care is only going to make this better, right?? ::rolls eyes::
Hopefully I will be able to get ahold of who I need to get ahold of before the upcoming Dr's appointments for the girls
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment