Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pay it forward



My sister-inw-law has this on her blog and I thought it sounded awesome. So this is how it works: The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me during this year. (It doesn't have to be a craft, it can be a loaf of bread, or a pan of brownie, the sky is the limit!!) When and what will be a surprise.


There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Remember, only the first 3 comments receive a gift.P.S. If you didn't make it fast enough to be one of the first 3 comments...that's ok, leave a comment and post on your blog anyway and continue the fun!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo I am number 1!!!

Jo said...

Ummm... wait a minute...I thought we were the Davis Family... who else is the Davis Family? So... does this make us #2? Wait... I don't have a blog...

Tiffany said...

ME ME ME!!!!!