As you can see, Abby is SOOOOO excited about her new glasses. There were other glasses at difference places that I liked better on Abby. Cuter and sassier ones, but this is where the insurance would pay for them, no point in getting really fancy and expensive glasses at this point in her life.
I'll try to get some new pictures up in the next few days, after we've all had showers and cleaned up a bit! lol
Justin is trying to deicde now if he wants to get contacts or not. He's never had them before, so the idea is becoming more and more appealing to him. This eye dr I went to this time, told me that I could probably wear them now, but I would have to be EXTREMELY careful wearing them, and most likely have to wear the ones that you change almost every day. I'm not sure that I'm wanting to have to worry about that at this point in my life.


2 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! Abby looks SOOOO cute in her glasses and you can tell she's just so excited!!! AND I LOVE yours Heidi!!! Those are very cool! New hair, new glasses... WOW!!! You are stylin'! And Justin's glasses are nice too, just can't really get excited over guy stuff like you can girl stuff, ya' know? But they do look good on him, you all just look fantastic!
Abby looks so cute! Oh, the the rest of you do, too...
Post a Comment