BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! I check this thing!! But, since I was the first person after Justin that you told - I feel PRETTY darn special!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
Well, now you can put all those tests you bought a while back to good use!Congrats!
Congratulations! That's so exciting! When's the due date?
YEA!!!!! That is so exciting or crazy or both! That is so funny you took three tests! Congratulations!!!
Wahoo!! Has the shock worn off?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
That's great! 3 tests crack me up! I'd settle for one right now! hahahaha. I love you girl!
Congratulations!!! :0) Kamie
Post a Comment
8 comments:
BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! I check this thing!! But, since I was the first person after Justin that you told - I feel PRETTY darn special!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
Well, now you can put all those tests you bought a while back to good use!
Congrats!
Congratulations! That's so exciting! When's the due date?
YEA!!!!! That is so exciting or crazy or both! That is so funny you took three tests! Congratulations!!!
Wahoo!! Has the shock worn off?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
That's great! 3 tests crack me up! I'd settle for one right now! hahahaha. I love you girl!
Congratulations!!!
:0) Kamie
Post a Comment