Abby started school.. Justin interviewed, was offered, and started a new position at work...Found out the prior post...Justin's sister got married...got a new calling at church. It has been a lot of things and I'm freaking out! lol
Abby loves school, and she seems to be doing really well. I was worried that she might get into a lot of trouble talking and not listening, but it sounds like she is doing alright. She is excited, because she finally has homework. A booklet to complete over the next month.
Justin started a new postion at work. He is excited about it. There is a little pay increase, but he's schedule changed, and now he works the first part of the week. He is excited to FINALLY have weekends off like normal people. He has felt like he missed out on a lot of family things because he was always working weekends.
I haven't gone to the Dr yet...still not sure how I feel about it all. Not sure how I am going to deal with 3 kids. According to an online due date calander, looks like I am due in April.
I was asked on Sunday if I would be a Primary teacher, and be released from Webelos. I finally felt like I was FINALLY getting organized enough, and figuring a few things out..and then they released me. Oh well.
I don't have change very well as it is....and there has been a lot of it the last few weeks.
I thought this picture of the girls and Justin's sister was too cute.


1 comment:
Oh Heidi! You will do great with 3. Don't worry too much about it. You are a great mom!
Post a Comment