Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dirty Laundry Tuesday

My sister in law and I have been talking about starting a blogging day. A day to post about "real" stuff. Not all fluff. lol So here I go.


I HATE folding laundry. This pile has been on my love seat for well over a week now. I don't mind washing it, but the rest. I hate. I also never iron clothes. The only time I iron is when I'm sewing. Of course Abby and Daphne think it is tons of fun to sit on the mountain of laundry.
Today has been a day of bad news. A good friend of mine got test results back that show her cancer has returned. And we found out that my Uncle has stage 4 colon cancer. I realized that someone has died each time I've been pregnant. (none this pregnancy so far) I don't do funerals as it is...but funerals with suped up hormones is really not fun.
The girls have been awfuly cranky lately, and Daphne must think it's her job to test my patience in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. I hope things will settle down soon, otherwise things are going to be really interesting with 3 kids.
Well, there is it, my first Dirty Laundry Tuesday post...did I do okay Tiffany? :-) LOL

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

LOVE it!!!! One thing that helps me fold laundry is to empty the basket on my bed - that way I HAVE to fold it so I can go bed.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this idea!!! Altho, I have to disagree with "Vale Johnsons".. I've put the laundry on the bed before.. Yeah.. It gets shoved to the side and in I go! Lol! One of the perks of being single.. ; ) Impressive pile tho Heidi, that WOULD be fun to jump on!