Justin worked with my mom and set up a surprise for my birthday. Even though it's not until next week. We dropped the girls off at my parents house, went to dinner, then he told me we were going to Boise. I had some suspicions, but wasn't sure. :-) We went to the Anniversary Inn. We went there one night after we were married, and I knew that Justin has been wanting to go back for the last 7 years. Apparently they had a special during the month of January, were during the week, all the rooms were $99. We stayed in the Capitol room. It was really nice, and I fell in love with the bathtub. I miss having a tub that I can actually fit in. These pictures are from the website. But I think that it actually looked nicer, than what the pictures show. The bedding was much more luxurious looking. It was a very nice and very welcome get away. I loved it! 





1 comment:
AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!!!!!
Post a Comment