Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Dirty Laundry Tuesday---I need a maid..
I have been trying to get my house cleaned up this week. It has been such a horrible mess, and there is STILL a ton of work to be done, to make it look presentable. My friend came over last night, and helped me go through the toys, and downsized our collection. I threw a bunch of broken and old mcdonald's toys out, and took some more out to the garage to hold onto for another day. But since I got it all organized last night, I feel like I have been on the girls ALL DAY today about pulling them all out, and not putting them back where they belong! That's what I get for actually trying to clean my house. We have so much more to do before the baby gets here...So there is actually a place for him to be here in this house. I wish I was born with that gene that likes to clean and put things away all the time...unfortunately I wasn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I hear ya, I feel the same way! So much to do before he gets here. Cleaning, organizing... I don't enjoy it LOL
I know what you mean. I told Andy it is better when I don't clean the basement aka: toy room from heck. I am mean and don't want them to take anything out. Good luck! Did you decide on a name yet?
Post a Comment