I saw a link on my cousin's facebook page a couple of weeks on to a lady's page on Etsy. She custom makes car seat covers. I thought that they were so cute, and thought that my mom and I could probably figure out how to do it. It was a little more complicated, because of the carseat that we have, but it turned out SO CUTE!!! I am excited to try it out with the little guy in it! I also have the fabric cut out to do a diaper bag that matches, using the brown John Deere fabric and denim. I'm grateful for my mom being willing to work with me when I say "Hey, I saw this online, wanna help me figure out how to do it??" :-) I am also planning on doing the little strap covers as well, but those won't take much at all to put together.





4 comments:
DARLING! I love it!
Very cute!!
You are so talented and awesome Heidi! I love seeing what you make.
I am amazed at what you can do! It boggles my mind....That looks so fun!
Post a Comment