Thursday, August 19, 2010

Monday's choas

Justin left for work. The girls had more than enough engery to keep the house buzzing. As it neared time for bed, I put the girls in the bathtub. Daphne kept getting in and out so she could keep going potty. I went into my room for a minute to check on the baby and such, and hear Daphne start screaming. Abby comes running out saying that Daphne is bleeding. I see Daphne, and she has blood all down her neck and chest. Apparently she slipped trying to get back into the tub and hit her chin. I called ask a nurse and they said I should take her in to the ER have to have stitched up. Since Justin was a work, I called my mom to see if she could either go with, or watch Abby and possibly the baby, while I took Daphne in. After getting everyone ready to head out, I realize that my keys are in the car....and the car is locked.. (that's another story) So, I call my mom back and ask if she can come to our house, since obviously I'm not going anywhere. While waiting for my mom to show up, I am looking for the keys to the other car, so I will have a key to get into the house. I start to panic a little because I can't find those keys either. Luckily when my mom showed up, she still had the spare key we'd given her on her keychain (and hadn't let it in her house). Daphne ended up getting 3 stitches on her chin. Justin always seems to miss out on all the fun! We have to take her back on Saturday to have the stitches removed. We'll see if we can get her in before Justin has to go back to work, so he doesn't get to miss out on that fun. ;-)

No comments: