I can't believe how quickly the last several months have just flown by. Abby started 1st grade, and she is loving it. She is getting so good at reading. I amazes me.

Thad is now 6 months old! I had a WIC appointment today and he weighed in at 18lbs 12oz! That's what the girls weighed when they turned 1! He is so much fun. In January he will be having surgery for an undecended testicle. We also have to get him into a cardiologist, to have his heart murmer checked out. Both of the girls still have slight ones, but for some reason Thad's is more worrisome than theirs. 

A couple of Sunday's ago, Daphne came into my room, while I was feeding Thad, to show me the haircut she had given herself. It definately could have been worse, but she looks so different with shorter hair. :-) All those gorgeous curls she had in back are gone now. Hopefully they will return again.

I have been doing some sewing lately. I've actually done quite a few things. It feels good getting things made, especially when they turn out cute! I made these cheerleader outfits for my neices, and the bag and blanket and all that was for my cousin's baby shower. I am working on Halloween costumes now. Hopefully I can get it all done by the end of the week! 




1 comment:
The bag and blanket combo is darling. Time does fly by. Your kids are getting big. Funny thing is that our twins (Daphne & Cachet, same birthdays) both got their hair cut right around the same time! Crazy. Except in my case Tanece did it for her.
Post a Comment