
The Big Nasty Hillclimb is my cousin's event that he puts on every year. Last year while we were there, I decided that I was going to have a booth there this year. I wasn't sure how I would do. I didn't go in with really high expectations, but I did REALLY WELL!! I am already making plans on how I can make next year even better! It was a lot of work, but it was also I lot of fun.
Thad thought that the motorcycles were the COOLEST thing! Every time one would drive past, he would turn his head and point and go "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!" His excitement to watch the bikes was too cute. He is definitely a boy!!!


1 comment:
Hoss is the same way with motorcycles!! And I'm thinking the baby in my belly is too. Everytime he hears anytype of outdoor equipment/toy I get kicked like CRAZY!!
Post a Comment