Wednesday, October 19, 2011

More dresses and Abby's KISS

After I posted the first picture of the Satin ruffle dress on my Huckleberry corner page, I had a gal ask for 2 of them for her daughters! I lucked out that they were the same size as my girls, so they were able to try the dresses on so I could get a picture of them! I felt bad a first, charging as much as I did for the dresses, but after talking to several people about it, I don't feel so bad anymore. LOL!
r
The red one was just me playing around with fabric. I love making things for people, and making a few dollars while I am at it.

Last Friday, I got an e-mail from Abby's teacher in the middle of the day. She said that there had been an incident at school that day. Abby had kissed a boy, and then when her teacher asked her about it, she lied. When Abby got home, it took a good 20 minutes for her to FINALLY tell me what happened. She was so upset. In Kindergarten, there was a boy in her class that she insisted she was going to marry someday. Well apparently it was this same boy that she "kissed". 3 times! Abby said "He kept coming back!!!" LOL We proceeded to have a conversation about appropriate times for kissing.... At school is not ok...and at 7 years old, is NOT OK. LOL Watch out teenage years!!

1 comment: