First, I'd like to point out that I am typing this on my iPod and have now idea how it will actually turn out.
Also, I want to start by saying I am sooo incredibly thankful that justin still has a job to go to.
It is 1:30 in the morning and once again I cannot sleep. Justin has been working nights out at micron for over 2 1/2 years now. It took some time getting used to being alone at night. And up until the last month or so, I'd been doing alright. But I am tired of being alone at night. Tired of not being able to go to sleep until 2 or 3 in the morning. I believe part of this started when we moved daphne into the other room. There was something comforting knowing that I wasn't complelty alone in the room. or having to worry about both of them on the other side of the house.
Well off I go, hopefully sleep will find me soon.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment