Friday, January 8, 2010

Pay it Forward, revised

So, since no one commented on my Pay it Forward post, I thought that I'd post again, and change the rules. Call me desperate or something, but I was looking forward to doing something for people this year. LOL So if you want something, just comment. I won't even make you repost it, if you don't want to! LOL I might even do more than 3 if enough people respond. Yep, I must be desperate.

3 comments:

Familia_Henderson said...

Hehe... I actually read your original post and meant to reply, but totally forgot. I would love to join in the fun! (If Twin Falls isn't too far away to arrange-although I do go to Caldwell on a fairly regular basis)

Tory said...

I didn't comment last time because I am not that creative in the crafty way! But now that there is no strings attached....... I do love the bags you make! :)

Trisha said...

I do think this is a neat idea, and the stuff you made last year is BEAUTIFUL--how could I NOT want something from you? But I haven't blogged in over a year and wasn't sure if I wanted my first post in so long to be this or not. After further thought, though, I'm in! I may even post this on my blog, but probably after I've been posting again for a bit so people are actually checking my blog again!