Sunday, October 2, 2011

A is for Abby


Abby, Abby, Abby.
She has started 2nd grade, and absolutely LOVES it! It is amazing what a difference a good teacher can make. She has such a horrible year last year, especially towards the end of the year. It's good to see her smiling and excited when she comes home from school, and excited to go every morning. As opposed to her hiding under our bed crying because she doesn't want to go.

She has also decided that she likes to wear some of the items that I've made now. Which is nice. Earlier in the year she told me that she didn't like the clothes that I made for her, and asked me not to make her anymore! LOL The outfit above, I was going to sell it. I asked her to try it on, so I could take a picture. Once she got it on, she asked if she could have it! Of course! And she's even worn it several times since!
Some of the kids at school, still aren't very nice to her. It amazes me how mean and rude kids this age can be! She told me a few weeks ago that a girl on her bus got in trouble while they were waiting to get on it after school.. When I asked her why, she said because the girl came up and spit on Abby's head. I asked her why, and she said "Because she doesn't like me". Luckily the teacher saw, and the girl got in trouble. As opposed to last year, where the teacher did NOTHING when crap like this happened.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Someone would spit on her?? Well, you do live in Nampa!! HA!