Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dirty Laundry Tuesday----I hate grocery shopping with kids

I really dislike grocery shopping with kids. I have been bad about going and getting stuff, until we are out...or until the day before most of my wic checks expire. I am lucky I've got a friend I can call and she'll come with me most of the time. But it is still a work out, and extremely frustrating. LOL Tonight, I had 7 Wic checks that needed to be used, once again, on a night that Justin is at work. So I called Christy up, and she went with me. Both girls were especially trying tonight at the store. While I'm grateful I've got a friend I can call, it's much easier to just leave them at home with Justin. Not to mention, having to put all the groceries away once your done.

I keep hoping that maybe this baby will be a calm one when he's a toddler...One that doesn't have to touch EVERYTHING in the ENTIRE store...or scream at the top of their lungs when they don't get what they want. Of course, I'd probably have better results if I just started wishing that Justin no longer worked the graveyard shift, so he could go with, or watch the girls. Such is life.

2 comments:

Jalaine Lassek said...

Agreed! LOL

Anonymous said...

Duct tape... Trust me, all the other Mom's will get it.. Lol.. The cops may not but the other Mom's will... =)