Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Yet another baby name poll.

So, here is another baby name poll. This one at least has middle names. I still am not sure that we have found "the one". Here are the names right now, with an explanation of why I like them. Be sure to cast your vote on the poll at the top of the blog. You can vote for more than one name.

Emmett Stanley--Emmett, where Justin was born, and Stanley is the name of Justin's Grandad, also my dad's middle name.

Thaddeus McArthur--Justin likes Thaddeus, I like Thad. McArthur is Justin's grandparents last name. They played a big part in his growing up.

Remington Davis--Davis is my maiden name

Brogan Laine-Laine is Justin's dad's middle name.

Trevin Lewis--Lewis is Justin's grandfather's first name.

Still taking any suggestions!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw man.. I DO LOVE Brogan... Brogan Davis Johnson?????? I just think, the baby is already going to have Justin's last name... He should have your name too.. Soooo.. Remington Davis Johnson, still my number one but a VERY clost second is Brogan Davis.. =)

Tiffany said...

I like Davis McArthur Johnson. Sorry, it's not one of your choices!!

Familia_Henderson said...

Emmett Stanley or I agree with Mizz Moore- Brogan Davis. Cute!