
This is how I have felt for the last several months. So completely overwhelmed by everything, and not dealing with life. I haven't been able to do the simplest of tasks, and have no motivation or desire to attempt to do anything. That there is this dark cloud hanging over my head, that just won't go away. After months of hoping it would go away, but instead getting dark, I finally admitted that maybe I couldn't do it on my own. I have been trying a couple different medications, which help a little thus far...but I am still waiting to see the sun. I am so ready to have it break though those dark clouds, even just for a little while. To give me some hope that I can feel better one day.

There may be some that might not consider this a true dirty laundry post, but for me, it is....it's not something that I would have posted on my blog otherwise.
On a different note, I HATE people that feel the need to peel out of the neighborhood at all hours in the night. Also those same STUPID people that feel the need to drive across our lawn, instead of actually staying on the ROAD.


2 comments:
DRIVING ON YOUR LAWN!?!!? Holy smokes!! So glad I live in the Country! Cheer Up! You have a GREAT life, greeat husband, nice house, 2 beautiful girls and a son on the way. I would take your pregnancy for ANYTHING in the world, and you know that!!!
Speaking from personal experience, I know that your break in the cloud is coming... It takes a bit for some medications to work and then often times they need to be adjusted. I will/do have the faith for you that you cannot have for yourself - thru no fault of your own - whilst you are awaiting that beautiful sun to arrive and it WILL arrive.. As far as some moron driving on your lawn, that said moron would find my snow shovel thru his back window.. Ooops, sorry officer it slipped... Often times I find being a bitch is much more helpful than any medication could ever hope to be.. (Hugs) - And thank you for your comment on my "dirty laundry", altho, as you know.. "You ain't seen nothin' yet.." -
Post a Comment