Once again, I am still burried in laundry. I must say that I actually got some of it folded, that's progress, right? But the pile has been added to....Since I went to Quarter Sale on Saturday, and got a bunch more baby boy clothes.
Plus, I've been washing Daphne's bedding today. We went in to get her out of the crib, from her nap, to find her half naked...and crying, because she had pooped in the bed. Goodie!!! The only bright point was Justin was home, and was willing to get most of it off, and pull all the bedding off so I can wash them. I am extremely grateful for that! Especially with my super sensitive gag reflex that is still hanging around with this pregnancy.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Kudos to Justin because had that been me.. He'd of been cleaning up vomit as well.. Lol...
Post a Comment